Best Winter Coats For Women
As the weather gets chilly, it can be enticing to forget all the styling inspo and simply grab the warmest coat in your wardrobe. The one piece that’s comfy and warm but makes you look like a shabby wardrobe. Well, this Holiday season, let’s wear your coats with style and fashion. From the underrated trench coat to the functional chesterfield coat, we’ve gathered the best winter women coats to update your wardrobe for the chilly weather. No matter if you decide to invest in a single piece or buy the whole lot, these coats are bound to switch this chilly season into your chicest season.
1. Trench CoatA trench coat is a fundamental wardrobe item for every woman. It has become a feminine classic coat for women all over the world. If you don’t already have one in your winter wardrobe, make this the season you invest in one. A trench coat is simple in style and therefore is perfect for transitioning in and out of winter and can be worn with anything. Dress it down with a pair of jeans and sneakers for the day, or up with a hot dress and heels for the night. It can be available in leather, plaid, and warm polyester fabrics.
2. Wrap and Belted Winter CoatWrap and belted coats consist of extra material on the front that allows the closure to overlap for additional warmth. An adjustable belt is then tied at the waist for shape definition, keeping the look chic and classy. Absolutely warm and comfy, this robe-like style can be worn by anyone, however, if you’re not very tall consider wearing heels.
3. Parka Winter CoatParka coats are for cold-weather outerwear and tend to finish at the hip length. Made from thick, and synthetic fiber, this style features a hood and zip/press-stud closure. The style is best for casual, street-style looks and goes great with black, skinny jeans, and boots. Choose a parka coat for colder weather to get extra warmth.
4. Fur CoatA fur coat as the name suggests is a classic outerwear style made from fur or faux fur. This winter coat is well-designed to keep you warm in chilly winds and looks fashionable to boot. Wear the fur coat style with leather pants or pair it with a fitted long dress to give your style some dimension.
5. Denim CoatDenim coats are another popular style in outerwear. It may not be very warm to wear alone but if paired with the right dress underneath can prove to be warm. A denim coat gives more of a street-style feel to your overall outfit. These are usually ankle length or slightly above it. You can wear a denim coat with a knitted long dress or a high neck and jeans to make it more winter suitable.
Coats can be a great addition to your wardrobe. Shop your favorite women's winter coats at discounted prices at Fashion Nova and change your winter style game.