Hand Made Genuine Sheep 501 Style Leather Pant
-100% pure leather is our guarantee
- Hand made Sheep Soft Leather
- 501 Jean Style Pant
- Choice of waist and leg size
- Slim Fit
- Easy Return policy
- Please Make sure to select the size carefully, as per we made custom order, please measure yourself exact with measuring tape.
- Don't worry if you don't find your exact measurement in the drop-down menu, we always follow up with you after you place the order for size confirmation.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WAIST SIZE IS YOUR ACTUAL AND NOT YOUR JEAN SIZE.
- All of our orders are made on-demand, tailored according to your measurements for a better fitting and exquisite look.
- Order gets ready in 3-5 days and the delivery estimated time is 3-5 days via DHL or FedEx. You will receive your order in 8-10 days.
- Please note all of our items are edited in Adobe Photoshop so the color of the original item may vary a little bit from the advertised picture
- We accept all returns within 30 days, Please let the item packed in its original packing for easy return.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We have a hassle-free return policy of 30 days.If you don't like the items, or they don't fit, you can just request a return online within 30 days of receipt.Standard size orders can be returned for a full refund or exchange.
All of our orders are made on-demand, tailored according to your measurements for a better fitting and exquisite look.
Orders are free shipped worldwide via Premium Shipping agencies DHL or Fedex..
Very comfortable, great fit .
Very good quality and fit thank you
Last time I used their instructions for the 501 style and they fit okay but I would like a slimmer fit. I shrunk the measurements down a 1/2 inch to an inch and these are perfect. So if you want a slim fit, I would go on the tighter side with the measurements.
They are very well made and super comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone.
The 501 Style Leather Pant are true to the 501s that are currently sold, so if you want an idea of how the leather pants will fit based on your size measurements, try on a new pair of 501 jeans. My vintage 501 black jeans (made in Mexico, not Egypt where the new ones are made) are either a slimmer fashion or have been washed and dried so many times that they are a slimmer fit than my new 501s. I like my 501 Style Leather Pants but I wish they were a slightly slimmer fit and I'm downsizing my measurements in the hip, thigh, and knee for future leather pants from this store.