The Cortech Latigo RR 2.0 delivers great value and great features in the one racesuit you'll ever need. Made from top grain cowhide with perforated and non-perforated panels, the seams are triple-stitched or double-stitched with high-strength nylon threads. Accordion stretch panels deliver flexibility in all the sweet spots, while the interior mesh liner keeps you cool and collected through the curves. The sleeves are pre-curved and rotated, so your riding position is natural. Knee sliders and storage bag are included, so your ready to hit the track at a moments notice.
Note: The Cortech Latigo RR 2.0 Race Suit tends to run small and we suggest you go up one size if you are between sizes.
- Constructed with a combination of perforated and non-perforated top grain drum dyed leather (1.2-1.4 mm)
- Aerodynamic speed hump with perforated leather ventilation
- CE-Approved shoulder, elbow and knee protectors
- Triple and double-stitched with high strength, bonded nylon thread
- Accordion-Style expansion panels at shoulders, elbows, waist and knees for increased flexibility and a performance fit
- Stretch nylon panels in the torso, arms, inseam and calves for ease of movement
- Rotated sleeves and pre-curved legs for comfort and performance in the riding position
- Cuffs feature a spring-loaded zipper pull to eliminate flapping
- EVA foam-padded collarbone protection panels
- Mesh lining throughout enhances air circulation and comfort
- Convenient inner chest pocket
- Cortech knee sliders and storage bag included